Our veterinary and nursing team work from our Coalville animal surgery and serve our clients and their companion animals across the whole of north and west Leicestershire from Loughborough to Market Bosworth and Ashby to Markfield.
Ours is a dedicated team, providing care for your pet with the latest treatments in comfortable surroundings. Practice pet hospital facilities include:
- Consulting rooms equipped with the latest technology
- Modern operating theatres with high spec monitoring and anaesthetic equipment
- Veterinary laparoscopy for ‘key hole’ surgical procedures
- Ultrasound Suite
- Dental Suite with dental X-rays
- Digital X-ray facility
- In-house laboratory
- Veterinary electrocardiography (ECG) for analysing your pet’s heart
- Latest anaesthetic circuits with piped gases
- Veterinary endoscopy
- Comfortable recuperation areas for your animal
- Comfortable reception and waiting area for you
- Convenient, ample car parking.
We invest heavily in the latest equipment so we can offer the best care to your pet. We have a dental suite and a dedicated animal ultrasound suite with a state of the art ultrasound machine. With separate cat and dog wards in our in-patient area – plus an isolation area – you can be sure your pet recovers in a calm and peaceful atmosphere.
Find out more about …