It’s never been easier to manage and monitor your pet’s health and well being, day-to-day. How so? Easy – it’s called the PetDialog app and you can download it to connect with our Pet Vets. It’s free and it’ll work with your Android or Apple devices too. Download it right here.
What does PetDialog do?
Using the latest technology isn’t limited to how we treat your animal companions – that’s why we’ve introduced PetDialog, our app for your pet. It gives you a unique insight into every aspect of their life and lets you:
- record all of those amazing memories and your pet’s everyday life
- track your walks with GPS to check your exercise mileage
- capture that face when they’ve been caught red-handed (or red-pawed!)
- share your pet’s adventures with your friends across your favourite social networks
- never forget important dates, such as dog vaccinations, cat vaccinations, cat & dog flea treatments and even birthdays.
Connect with Cockburns – and share your pet’s life with us.
As well as organising your pet’s life and routine, PetDialog lets you connect directly with our Pet Vets. Our veterinary clinic team will gain a better and more rounded understanding of your pet by seeing details of their life, ensuring the best professional advice and care is always there for you and yours.
Plus, we can use the app to send you appointment reminders, updates and other messages for you and your companion – and you’ll have easy access to practice opening hours and contact details right from the palm of your hand. We think it’s pretty neat – and hope you will too.